2005/09/14

Disaster, ready steady go

Many of you know I'm big on being prepared for disaster, invasion or even an invasion of little green bureaucrats. For those that live in SF, I suggest checking out 72hours.org. Also zombie movies are aways good training videos, since they are usually some kind of social commentary.

Here is a shot list of variations from 72hours.org list.

Things not in my kit:
  • toilet paper, really in the event of the big-one I've already shat my self, besides I sure you can find something to use
  • radio (maybe I should)
Things in my kit:
  • worlds biggest can of pepper spray I wouldn't expect everybody play nice
  • laptop, free WiFi has proved more robust than other communication technologies. If you have one grab it on your way out the door
  • bottles of booze you have at your house. They keep well and could be traded for other goods

No comments: